SUBMITTED BY: MD. ARSHAD HOSSAIN
SECTION : 13
ID : 13101183
SUBMITTED TO: SANJIDA AFRIN KHAN
“STUDENTS LIVING IN HOSTELS OR DORMITORIES ARE MORE PRACTICAL THAN THOSE THESE LIVING WITH FAMILIES”
* Topic sentence.
* Background Information: Basic information about the students who live in hostels or dormitories & who live with their families. * Thesis statement
* Reason - 1: Living in Hostels or dormitories have to be hardworking (a) Have to do their own work
(b) Have more responsibilities
* Reason – 2: Create own ideas
(a) Have to think more than others
(b) Have to think out of the box
* Reason – 3: Need to be more active and sincere
(a) Have to work well with others
(b) Have good behavior with roommates
* Reason – 4: Discover him/herself
(a) Discovers own capabilities
* Don’t understand family bonding.
* Sometimes get frustrated.
* Sometime become undisciplined.
Living alone one can get enough freedom to face the reality, to make their ideas sharp and become more practical & innovative.
* Restating the claim
* Adding points / suggestion.
There is a saying that, students living in hostels or dormitories are more practical and innovative than those living with families. Now-a-days we see many students living in hostels or dormitories in Bangladesh. They leave their families mostly, for a better situation regarding their educational institute, which maybe for better education or for reducing the distance and live close to their institute. However, I think students living alone without any help from their families become much practical with their way...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document